1. Download the apk from the link at the bottom of this page
3. Install GPSFormula Tracker on your Android phone
4. Disable permission 'Install from unknown sources' on your Android phone
5. Verify 'App Permission' on your phone: location and storage are required
- Set GPSFormula Tracker to 'running in background mode on Android'
- Disable "battery automatic optimization" for GPSFormula Tracker and setting also there the execution in background
- Enable GPS on your phone
6. Open GPSFormula Tracker on your phone
7. Sign up with the GPSFormula credentials
8. Select board type and wind direction
9. Press Start Button to log your trip
10. If you want, you can press Lock Button to prevent inadvertent action by touching the screen
11. Press Unlock then Stop Button when you finish
The session saved always in local internal storage (path GPSFormula) and if you are loggedin (same credentials as the site) while you record the track they will upload on www.gpsformula.com
If you loggedin the track is automatic loaded in www.gpsformula.com without any action
You can check the details of your track after a few minutes on www.gpsformula.com
If you are not loggedin in the mobile app while you are going, you can load the track (after logging in anyway) through the Tracks button of the mobile app and selecting the track to be loaded
The track recorded by the app can be shown in Live Track mode without any other notice or warning
By downloading and installing the app you are explicitly accepting that the same detect and show your position by GPS (in some cases even in real time) on www.gpsformula.com
Under no circumstances can this app be used as a app for safety or rescue!!
Real-time information is exclusively used to provide a graphical representation of the tracks. The accuracy of the information depends on the device where it is installed and may be inaccurate for any other purpose. No guarantee is given on the continuity of the service: live tracking is generally activated in conjunction with special events.